Project Net Zero Cookies and Policy
The term ‘British Independent Utilities’, ‘BIU’, ‘BiU’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BIU Ltd, 349 Clifton Drive North, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2NA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. BiU Ltd company number: 11761277.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Where we collect information about your computer, including where available your domain name, operating system and browser type, this is for system administration and to report aggregate information to the aforementioned third parties. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions, locations and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our website, and enquiry forms, are hosted using Fasthosts SSL/HTTPS protocol, identified by the secure lock icon in your web browser. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We use information recorded about your visit and/or submitted in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.